GDT: SNF / Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Let's go defense. Should have your shit in one sock now for a series maybe.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Way to cut the drive short with stupid fuckin penalties and who knows what happened on that last throw. Miscommunication when everything else is going bad for you.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I would have personally driven to LAX to heckle sloman as he got off the plane if he missed that kick.
I said to my girlfriend “if he misses this kick he needs to get cut immediately and forced to take a greyhound home.”

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Think we’re going to see pretty quick how this game is going to go -if the D can come up with a stop perhaps they can get back in the game.

Ric Flair

Rookie
Name
Spanky
If brown would have put his head down and went for the first down, there wouldn’t be a false start the next play.

Brown has zero talent at rb. He’s the most average non-athletic fuck I’ve ever seen.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
This is on us, we are pretty fucking terrible. We just proved we aren't the bottom of the NFL because we beat the worst division in football. And the only team we played that wasn't in that division pretty much kicked our ass until Goff brought us all the way back just for our defense to give up numerous plays and lose the game anyway. If we can't beat a wounded niners team, its safe to say barring some magical string of wins we are at most a 9-7 or 8-8 team. Lol I hope...like I legit hope we are at least a 9-7 team roflmao after what has transpired here tonight so far.

If we turn this around, you can tell me to shut up. But right now, we don't look good. And our schedule is only going to get rougher from here.

9-7 sounds about right.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
1603073583071.jpeg
They're going to Mostert!!!!!!