GDT: SNF / Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This fucking defense. Kenny Young, you have done nothing but shit the bed tonight.
Yes and it's not a new thing for him. They really need to start with Burgess and Rapp there, whichever of the two can't step up to replace Fuller over the next month.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s like McVay is getting out coached...oops he IS getting out coached!
Yeah both sides of the ball. 9ers DBs were sitting on routes and play calls. Lot of that is coaching.

fearsomefour

Legend
Love to be a fly on the wall of the locker room right now. People better be screaming
Not what McVay does I don’t think.
Plus, these are grown men, professionals.
I don’t think most give a shit about that kind of high school stuff.
We will see what the adjustments are.
Rams are only one play away from being in it.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams offense better not go out like a bunch of little bitches tonight. They better fucking bring it in the second half.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I'm so angry, we better come out this second half like we did the Bills game but win this one

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Come out and run it down their throat like we did on the scoring drive. Don’t get cute.

Ellard80

Legend
I thought last year we had a good team - two plays from being in the playoffs - including a game we should have won against the 49ners.

That said - the first time we played them last year they made us look like a little league team.