GDT: SNF / Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I hope this isn't a reflection that our four wins have been against the NFC Least. Some of these upcoming games that looked winnable might be tougher than expected - Bears, Bucs, Niners again, even Miami. Hopefully it's just an off night and not us being more pretender than contender.

This drive looks better, but our D so far has been gashed, and Goff just looks like it's a bad night.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Goff is the most deceptive QB on exchanges in the league. Fight me.

Q729

Legend
I hope this isn't a reflection that our four wins have been against the NFC Least. Some of these upcoming games that looked winnable might be tougher than expected - Bears, Bucs, Niners again, even Miami. Hopefully it's just an off night and not us being more pretender than contender.

This drive looks better, but our D so far has been gashed, and Goff just looks like it's a bad night.
Yep, that's why I said we gotta get that monkey off tonight! TD Wooooods!!
Fucking Sloman.