GDT - Rams at Viqueens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The highs are great.

You will not win a Super Bowl with those lows. I just can't believe how bad the decisions Stafford makes are at times.
When he is 'on', it is exhilarating, but when he is 'off' you can not see this team winning a SB with a QB that makes those kind of decisions.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Limiting that turnover to a FG, is a win for the D.

there are no perfect teams.
You're exactly right.. and that means you won't make every play.. so, don't try to be a hero. Live for another day.
The enemy of the good is the perfect.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
D is ballin 3rd game in a row, We are overall playing very well.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Even if we don't get points here we need to move the chains and not give them a shot at more points before the half.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
What's Wrong with Raheem lately? Why is he now doing a great job? I just don't get it.
Saved the intensity and playbook for late into the season, show your cards too early and you may end up like Kingsbury

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Guys.. turnovers like that were the single biggest reason that I wanted to moved on from Goff. I don't care how pretty the rest of the game is, if you make that kind of play that could cost your team the game.

Thank goodness the D came to play.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
Is it me or are Stink and this PBP pumping the queens up? The RAMS have generally controlled this half but they seem to think the purple drank are on the verge of seizing control, from what is coming out of their mouths.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
The highs are great.

You will not win a Super Bowl with those lows. I just can't believe how bad the decisions Stafford makes are at times.
Yep he needs to throw that where only Sony can toe tap it on sideline or it lands out of bounds

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're exactly right.. and that means you won't make every play.. so, don't try to be a hero. Live for another day.
The enemy of the good is the perfect.
I’m just saying that there is no dominant team in the NFL, imo. This includes Rodgers and the Packers. Stafford making a mistake isn’t the end, because the other good teams will make them too.