GDT - Rams at Viqueens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Rams are top 5 in sacks pending later games.. getting pressure and not having to blitz as much.
Absolutely huge, Everything else we are doing is propelled by that. D is ballin and D.L is really playing well, we didn't yell at Rapp once LOL

Tano

Legend
Absolutely huge, Everything else we are doing is propelled by that. D is ballin and D.L is really playing well, we didn't yell at Rapp once LOL
Gaines played awesome when he was in the game and I was so happy to see him back in there at the end of the game

JYB

Starter
Love seeing Stafford and OBJ talking game on the sidelines
I don't -- Beckham should've been going onto the field as part of the hands team. Why the team's best pair of hands isn't on that team is yet another indication that DeCamillas sucks.

Tano

Legend
I don't -- Beckham should've been going onto the field as part of the hands team. Why the team's best pair of hands isn't on that team is yet another indication that DeCamillas sucks.
And I saw Reeder on the hands team - Reeder?

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
LOL I agree is that when it was happening?

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Do you have Merlin on ignore - happened to me on one of our recent wins that the person who started the celebration thread I had on ignore lol
Yep, got a few people on ignore.

Mostly those that run down our coaches and players.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Big kudos to the oline. And of course the D. Hopefully just an off day for Stafford. He doesn’t have to be the savior on this team. He’s not in Detroit anymore.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Good win by the Rams. 1st place in the division is awesome. Stafford looked like shit most of the day but was able to make some plays thank God. Run game and D saved the day for the most part. Stafford really needs to get on the same page with other WRs (especially OBJ, not just saying that cuz I have him on fantasy lol) because teams are definitely double and triple teaming Kupp. As much as I love Kupp, Stafford needs to stop staring him down all the time. Kupp will only become that much more dangerous if defenses know he's willing to kill them with other WRs. Hopefully this is Stafford's worst game of the year. Go Rams!!!