GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I knew this fucking shit would happen. YOU BETTER SHOW THE FUCK UP. I've had enough of this bullshit. Why the fuck isn't Quinn playing?

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
of course i get a nice stream to watch it in beautiful HD and the playing is ugly.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I knew this freaking crap would happen. YOU BETTER SHOW THE freak UP. I've had enough of this bullcrap. Why the freak isn't Quinn playing?
knee injury of some sort

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Have to score here. Vikings haven't stopped us yet, Nick Foles has stopped us.

RamWoodie

Legend
Our team needs to settle down on defense...and come alive on offense. Down 10 already the Rams don't need to panic...but they CANNOT do another 3 and out...it would give the Vikes even more motivation.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well. Game over. See ya boys. I'm already done with this. Fisher needs to go.

Enjoy the rest of your day. I'm not quitting on the game in the first quarter. Even if it looks like yet another blowout.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foles, prove me wrong about you now.. We need a score

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I knew this freaking crap would happen. YOU BETTER SHOW THE freak UP. I've had enough of this bullcrap. Why the freak isn't Quinn playing?

Because of a knee injury. Same with McDonald with his shoulder. What I want to know is why the fuck Reynolds isn't still at left guard and Darrell Williams isn't at right tackle. Fisher needs to fucking go.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Enjoy the rest of your day. I'm not quitting on the game in the first quarter. Even if it looks like yet another blowout.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foles, prove me wrong about you now.. We need a score
How can you blame Fisher it's not his fault foles fucking suck

TXRams86

The Infamous
Pretty pathetic ball game thus far.
Can't get shit on offense (no surprise), defense getting burned by the same fucking play action play over and over, offsides penalties over and over...
I have some hope but is that enough?

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Lol at the emotional reactions...

I'll add one of my own: time to draft a QB In round one next year-- Deep draft for QB's

Foles awful today

…..

Legend
Its NOT over...come on folks. Good vibes maybe we cant get through this and find a rythem on offense

A55VA6

Legend
I hope the Rams miss the playoffs because of this game. Don't deserve shit.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Because of a knee injury. Same with McDonald with his shoulder. What I want to know is why the freak Reynolds isn't still at left guard and Darrell Williams isn't at right tackle. Fisher needs to freaking go.
someone posted that Reynolds has more experience at RT. doesnt matter when the QB cant hit the ocean with a pass.

Athos

Legend
Here late and I see Teddy is killing us.

What the fuck is going on?!

Q729

Legend
Pretty pathetic ball game thus far.
Can't get crap on offense (no surprise), defense getting burned by the same freaking play action play over and over, offsides penalties over and over...
I have some hope but is that enough?
That seems to be a thing with Norv Turner. I remember him doing that with the Chargers. Same play over and over with success.