GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The good news, a little over a minute to the 4th and the wind. But without Austin, who can step up? We really don't have anyone for that.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Offense falls to shambles. Defense has to score because we can't stop figure out the whole world knows we run on first down.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
They're going to completely key on Gurley. Someone (Britt, Bailey, Cook) need to step up.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Oh my god this Vikings crowd is fucking annoying. Bitch a little more you whiners. I hope we shut these assholes up.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
How bout running ONE slant with Quick or Britt and lose these effing throws behind the LOS.

Athos

Legend
This is why we need a legit fucking WR to keep them from stacking the box against Todd.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
the offense is done. they won't produce jackshit unless the D can step up and keep them on a really short field

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Defense needs to pin them back and force a punt. We can have good field position if they do it right.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Despite that TA disaster
:(

We can still win , we have the breeze.

Gurley time.