GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even the legs turned, here we go boys!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Rice in a DAL jersey... Dirks in a Packers??? I'm need to watch that one again.,

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Do we get the wind in the 4th quarter? That would be huge knowing you just need to get to their 45.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
kenny britt has shown up to play today. 2 very tough catches he makes. cook's would have been great, not sure if the DB messed his vision up or not.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Say what you want about Greg's accuracy and consistency (which I think is an issue that is made a bigger deal of than it actually is - he's pretty solid), he's got the biggest leg I've ever seen. I'd love to see us line one up from 70 yards for him at some point today if he has the wind behind him.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Damn, 61 yards?! Did he just break the Rams record again? I think his longest was 60 up until that kick.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
They are rotating. This has been the plan from the start. Mason will get 10-15 carries a game. Gurley is still less than a year removed from the ACL. We don't want to run him into the ground.

Thanks buddy!! (y)

I just didn't want him to be hurt