GDT - Rams at Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
It would be nice if we could at least get some extended drives going to kill more clock, but whatever. I guess they can have their consolation points.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Haven’t been able to watch the game. Earnest Jones has shown up in the stat lines quite a bit. How’s he looked?

Good. I don't think you can anoint him as anything yet but solid tackling, seems to be assignment sound, around the ball. Had an interception that was just being in the right spot but that's no small thing at times. His height seems to show up on tape already but did have a penalty on a blitz with hands to the face (that is just a mistake that should come down with playing time) that eliminated the best play of the game by Deayon.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
49ers extend their lead. Bears defense looks tired. They're offense always looks tired. Even when they're not.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I'ma ready for some first teamers again.....

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Titans and Colts down to the wire.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
team america vomit GIF

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor