GDT - Rams at Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We're gonna need Jefferson without Jackson. Games against Tenn and GB coming up. The 49ers are never an easy out for us it seems.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Time to sit Donald and Ramsey. Can't afford to lose them.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Anyone seen a RB running free in the flat yet in today's game? Yeah me either. :startstruck:

MachS

Hall of Fame
Ernest Jones looks very solid. Granted the Texans are horrendous but still he looks fast and instinctive.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Sounds like Van is jogging on sideline. We're basically at the point where we should shut him down anyways. But good that he's jogging.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I swear the guy looked like Lebron James when they showed some fan in costumes. Next to the guy taking off his hat.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fox just switched to the Falcons/Panthers gm on local channel here, then switched back after a few seconds. This game is blacked out on Sunday ticket.

Don't fuck with my blowout.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Question for Sunday ticket vets: If local tv switches coverage does Sunday ticket unblackout the game?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Time to sit 9, 10, 27, etc. Let's see some Skow and Harris, and some Buddy "Love" Howell in the backfield.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Jefferson cleared to go back in. But they better shut him down today. Don't risk anything.