GDT - Rams at Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
First beer popped!
32032-B.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn, you starting fast with the pregame. I'm still waking my ass up with coffee lol.

12:50pm here. Perfect time! Plus a good ole rain outside. I am hunkered down nicely. :biggrin:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What does Michigan football and a John Deer tractor have in common? They both come with an automatic choke!
Was a good game but they got jobbed by the refs a bit. Can't rely on them to bail you out but yeah very unfortunate that they over turned that Michigan defensive TD.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Was a good game but they got jobbed by the refs a bit. Can't rely on them to bail you out but yeah very unfortunate that they over turned that Michigan defensive TD.

I actually thought this was Harbaugh's best team and felt they would win that game, agreed on the calls, but I give Sparty credit and their Head Coach Mel Tucker, who is on his way to LSU.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Fun Fact: While watching warmups last week Kupp would drop back after catching a pass and chuck a beautiful 50+ yard spiral

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gonna be great to get a look at Brown and Jones. Hope both those young dudes have a great game. :fire1:

Stay balanced on offense (Howell is an ex-Texan so give him a good look on the ground today). Remove Cooks in the pass game. That combo should be enough to cruise to a nice dub.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Just want a win and to come out healthy going into the bye, Tough slate after that.

Meanwhile rooting for everyone against Bucs, Cowgirls, Packers, and Cards.