GAME DAY GDT: Rams at Seahawks - Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's first and 30, our running game has been shit, so let's run back to back shitty run plays.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Why is McVay calling the plays please give that duty to our OC already. Your play calling is dog poo.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
I get it was 1st and 30 but stop playing so damn conservative. Holy shit. That was a jeff fisher drive

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
1st and 30 and two run plays. I mean at least 6-7 yards pass plays to shorten it.

That 3rd down play on first would have made more sense.

Oh well

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The D will have to make a stop here. If Kendrick’s is expected to play 1 on 1 , it will get very ugly. He’s still the same guy from last year.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
So far this is about what I expected. The Rams look undersized and undisciplined. That is a recipe for some heartburn on Sundays my friends.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Noteboom has been a mixed bag in this game so far. He’s missed a few blocks so far.

Kendrick has been up and down, too.

Hopefully, both pick up their game and soon.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rosenboom's inability to tackle is very frustrating.