GAME DAY GDT - Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If they want to keep the score under 30 they should punt.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If they go for it they should not call a time out when the Saints run a play. Saints might recognize it and stop trying to score.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been drifting on a sea of heartbreak, trying to get myself to shore for so long........

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is a bad team. Bad offense. Bad secondary. Lots to fix this offseason boy.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I wouldn't be surprised if McVay shuts Stafford down for the rest of the season.
He should. A high second round pick could get an extra day 3 pick in a trade. If Stafford is shut down this season they might end up with the top pick for Detroit. A gift for letting us trade for Stafford and taking Goff.

TexasRam

Legend
That was your starting RG Shelton for the record.

The guy we evaluated and said YES let’s play him and let Corbett go.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its a tough spot for McVay. They have no chance to win. But if he doesn't use his timeouts to try and get the ball back it might send a bad message. If he does use them it could give the Saints enough time for another score.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I think there’s a greater than 0 chance a QB not currently on thd roster starts a game for the Rams this year.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Game of the Week next week? Rams at Chiefs. Fuck me! Its gonna be a slaughter on national tv.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for the super bowl win McVay. Too bad you had to kick us in the nuts a few months later.
Your shine and brilliance is long gone.