GDT - Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
O has a good 3 mins here to make it happen. Lets see this team turn it around now.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Such a HUGE game, and THIS is how we look? You'd think we'd show more 'oomph'
I can't see our offense figuring it out today at all. Gonna need a few big plays to keep us in this, as I can't see us stringing long drives together.

Ellard80

Legend
it appears we should hope the Ravens do not make the playoffs...

after playing them 1.5 games in the past few years it appears they are not a good match up for us.

shake-n-bake

Rookie
Don't have a problem with the defense really. If you look over that past few weeks the defense is one of the best. Take today. Defense only allowed 3 points so far

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The defense can't bail the offense out every week.
The defense has given up a field goal. 3 points. In the first half. Forced punts twice.

This Ravens offense scored a ton of points with Huntley on Green Bay, for example.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My only question is if Stafford will stay on this pace and set the single game record.

I'm just extremely disappointed and I really don't care what the first 8 games looked like.

jjab360

Legend
Lol wtf is everyone talking about our defense gives up it’s first 3 points of the game to end the first half and everyone is saying the team is a mess….the D is playing well. This game is squarely on Matthew Stafford
Idk about a mess but whatever is going on with Ramsey and Rapp is the type of stuff that tears a team apart

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Stafford makes so many jaw dropping throws and puts up big numbers …but man he does some head scratching stuff that 12 year vets shouldn’t.

Seems to disappear when we need him…did his damndest to lose last week and now we control our destiny and this shit…
He is a poorer version of Brett Farve.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are losing to a .500 team with a backup QB who is outplaying Stafford. If that doesn’t concern you I don’t know what will.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue.
airplane GIF

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
We are getting pwned…Even if we manage to win this game, I feel like we will not make it very far… Team looks like a hot mess.
Hahaha!! Haven't seen pwned in so long!! Love it.... Just wish our team wasn't the pwnee

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Behind the 8 ball again. 9 minute drive and down 10-0. Staffords mistakes are piling up

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Fuck this, we going to score here dammit. I'm choosing selective amnesia at this point lol

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
We just gotta smile at this point. Next year this team looks better. I guarantee it. Love my Rams.