GDT - Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Sad Michael Jordan GIF

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
You have got to be kidding me...in TRIPLE COVERAGE?! WTF Stafford

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Stafford needs to calm down. Both those picks were into heavy coverage. No need for either.
Jefferson was so wide open over the middle sigh.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
5 picks in 2 games. McVay needs to tell him to just take what you get.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
This fucking guy. I’m officially pissed off.

Staff is a turnover machine…isn’t that why we traded Goff? Or am I crazy.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Autocorrect keeps changing to Stanford, it’s clearly as fucked off with Stafford as I am.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
good punt
It was 3rd and ten... I didn't realize those were give up downs now.

He remains a horrible game manager and yes even Aaron Rodgers manages his games.

Jefferson was wide open

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Matt Stafford isn't it. Way too inconsistent. He has an insanely high ceiling, but can also completely cripple you. It's like Ryan Fitzpatrick on steroids. Stafford could definitely take a team to a super bowl but if you're betting Jekyll instead of Hype shows up at QB, you're in trouble.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
man it hurts we gave up two firsts for equal interception throwing …. There stuff staff can do that goff can’t for sure … but he is sure looking like an older version of JG

TXRams86

The Infamous
guys, relax. stafford's only showing that he's upgraded from throwing into double and onto triple coverage.

seriously though, who the fuck is this guy?

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we can’t beat a .500 team on the road without their starting QB then we are not ready for the playoffs.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Smh Stafford seems to ALWAYS not look underneath on 3rd and longs. Jefferson was wide open across the middle for atleast an 8yd gain at the very least

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Was that a poor route concept on the pick-six? OBJ too close to Higbee?

It was triple coverage. He shoulda just thrown it away. You can't throw into triple coverage AND underthrow it... Dunno why Stafford struggles so much early, but hopefully next year, he's better.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Rams can win this, should win this, Ravens are NOT the better team. I want revenge for 2019 dammit. Don't be losing to these lesser teams.

Ellard80

Legend
It was 3rd and ten... I didn't realize those were give up downs now.

He remains a horrible game manager and yes even Aaron Rodgers manages his games.

Jefferson was wide open
i was joking...

but if i need anyone to be 95% negative all day long.. ill just search for your post history.

you are ridiculous.