GDT: Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher should be fired for calling that timeout. No reason for it

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Wow, I get back from hunting in time to see them kick the game winning field goal.

Not only are we out of the playoffs, but my hopes for a 500 or above season and continuity are fading fast.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Has Greg had a good game at all at LT? Not just this season but last season too? I want him to succeed badly, but it just ain't happening.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Sorry drafting Robinson was a big mistake. I don't care if he can run a 2.2 40 and bench 750 lbs, he can't play LT. Should have drafted Mathews.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't catch , block or tackle . The 3 basics . Throw in coach too . Pitiful

mst1981

Rookie
Rams could easily finish 5-11 / 6-10 the way they're playing right now. Painful to watch.

So much for being ready for a shot at the playoffs. Embarrassing how far off they are.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think I would have put Hekker in and on 3rd down did a quick kick or something crazy. Anything but a fumble again.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This was exactly a Fisher kind of game. That's why he's been at. 500 for most of his coaching career. Build a freaking offense that can score some points.

mst1981

Rookie

This was exactly a Fisher kind of game. That's why he's been at. 500 for most of his coaching career. Build a freaking offense that can score some points.

Correct. I have zero confidence that our offense will get the job done in the dying minutes of these close games.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ha I'm sorry @flv

Still some West Ham fans, well one for sure, was stabbed earlier. So I guess things aren't all that bad for us.

Big Willie

Starter
I can't remember the last time I've been this disappointed in this team...This has been a pitiful effort in every possible aspect of football...They couldn't even get into OT after the gift missed FG...freaking ridiculous...One game doesn't make or break a guy, but Keenum was so bad that he almost made Foles look great...
I can remember mine....the Washington game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't know what to say ..:poop: :puke::baghead::hiding::death:

61132670.jpg

jjab360

Legend
Has Greg had a good game at all at LT? Not just this season but last season too? I want him to succeed badly, but it just ain't happening.
No, he's terrible. Pretty much a bust already, tbh, and I rarely ever overreact on young players. He's just so insanely bad though, I don't think he has what it takes mentally.