GDT: Rams at Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
We do this every year it seems…sigh. With this much consistency over the years I think we can assess that the Rams play down to competition. Stupid

oldnotdead

Legend
CB playing 10-12 yds off??? Are you freaking kidding me? Not attacking the pass. Waiting until the reception then trying to limit YAC. Morris is an idiot. Time to firle him!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So far they've more than double our TOP. And they figure to have a few more minutes this drive. We have two rushing attempts for one yard.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Giants one of the worst rush defenses.. one of the worst pass defenses have no wide receivers as they are all injured and have a siv for an offensive line.......but we can't score or stop them. We are missing Williams but damn we are supposed to be good they missing multiple key parts yet leading.

Lastly they are one of the worst getting to the qb we supposedly have one of the best o-lines....game to game makes no sense!!

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Allen struggling a bit. Or Corbett. Or both. Two sacks in the quarter, not good.

Hard to believe we can't score on the Giants, and we have had what, two running plays? Giants pitching a shutout.
Looks like the offense is sleepwalking out there

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
At least the short yardage defense is better. I guess that's the key. Don't let them get in 3rd and long.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Need to get the run game going. 2 carries for 1 yard ain't gonna get it done. Or take a shot deep to back them off the line.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
We're going to get labelled a bunch of Debbie Downers again, probably, but it's just frustrated seeing us underachieving early in games. Particularly when two big issues - one dimensional play-calling and the constant soft coverage - seem to be a recurring theme.