GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KayJay

Starter
This game is not over, I don't give a f*ck how much people hate Goff, its not how you start; its how you finish.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
McV getting punked on playcalling so far, and his QB is making throws like he's seeing double.

Brutal. Feel bad for our D who came to play.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Actually, Goff was going to complete the pass but his arm got hit. No blocking on play

TXRams86

The Infamous
We got an offensive coordinator this off-season right? Seems like we’re stuck in the hard head of McVay. Not going anywhere this year and I strongly suspect in the future until he gets a competent play caller on the offensive side of the ball.

baconandbread

Let's get the Karty party starty
Was going to say all the mistakes we're making today can be fixed. After that throw, not as sure about that. We need a score here.

Rams77

Starter
Goff is a fuckin pussy today-take the sack . And McVay needs to run the ball until they throw up

Psycho_X

Legend
Brown again. Sigh. Hendo injures because he hasn’t been out there for two drives now I think.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Why did we stop running the ball???? We set inside the 35 and we start to pass why

I know. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Hendo has run well. Cam has run well. The pick came on a 2nd down and 9, which is not an obvious passing situation.

We are running well and our QB is shit today ... so let's pass more!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
There you go, NO BLOCKING!!!!!!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team never got off the plane, horrible effort so far. 2nd half adjustments is all we can hope for.