GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is their superbowl.
2 weeks to prepare.

Also - that was an uncalled PI on the deep ball. I'm leaving again lol

oldnotdead

Legend
Even the announcers can predict the offense. WTF is wrong with McVay? Too soft on offense, too predictable. Hendo is killing them but he keeps going away from him!!!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If the Rams settle down they can still win this game. Phins still haven't been able to drive the field and score.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
yeah we're frauds.. chance to be tied for the division or in last place going into the bye week and this is how this team comes out to play??? TRASH

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Even the announcers can predict the offense. WTF is wrong with McVay? Too soft on offense, too predictable. Hendo is killing them but he keeps going away from him!!!

Yea it’s Goff’s job to read the defense and check out of it. It’s not high school football.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
We have forced 2 turnovers on their side of the field, we are averaging 5.5 yds per rush, and we are down 21-7.

That's what is really fucking killing me about McVay. You are averaging 5.5 a carry you run the ball down their fucking throats. As soon as we get one run play that doesn't go for a healthy chunk, it's pass pass pass on a day when our QB is clearly out of sync.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I bet we here the same bullshit, diplomatic responses from McVay after this. Bullshit