GAME DAY GDT - Rams at Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The lack of focus on the front leading to false starts is unlike a McVay team. I can understand the backup OLs, but there's no excuse for Higbee. Fucked our drive. Great play by Baker to elude the rush and get that pass off. Just barely missed Tutu.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Akers has been making people miss all game. They gotta think he might be that bell cow back they need next year.
Not putting all my eggs in that basket if I'm the Rams. Get a talented HB to pair with Cam. Best case scenario, Cam and that back both tear it up. Worst case scenario, if Cam has another meltdown, you have a guy who can take the reins.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Just another bad day on both sides of the ball for us. We've seen plenty of those days this year.

Tano

Legend
One punt one fricken punt thru 3 quarters and 6 drives

4 TDs and a FG

You are so wonderful Morris

On a second and 6 - you had everyone go back 15 yards from the line of scrimmage and allow the RB an easy 13 yards

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Sup with all the Charger fans in the stands? Phony Rams fans had Charger jerseys beneath?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really, really hope somebody hires Raheem Morris away. We could use those third round comp picks, and I do not like his defensive scheming.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I really, really hope somebody hires Raheem Morris away. We could use those third round comp picks, and I do not like his defensive scheming.
Not happening. If it was ever gonna happen it woulda after last season. He's much worse this season.

Tano

Legend
And now we need to beat Seattle next week so Detroit has a chance to get into the playoffs

Frick