GDT: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Get some!
iu

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We had them beaten on alignment. Don't know if Sean called it or Goff checked it, but beautiful. As soon as we lined up, I saw the massive hole in the middle of the defense and knew if we ran it there, we had easy yardage.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
"Run it to the left! Run it to the left" when I saw that defensive alignment. You guys are welcome.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
LIKE I SAID RAMS RESPOND WITH A TOUCHDOWN!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOO!

(i didn't say that, i was a negative nancy as usual)

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Huge response!

Dunno why everyone wants Henderson to get no carries vs. Akers. Both are good backs. I favor Akers too but Hendo and his speed need a steady workload too. The offense is the exact opposite of explosive. The last thing we need is to neutralize our only back with breakaway speed

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, just want to note that while Boom has done well in pass pro, he needs to watch his film after this game. When we check in and out of plays, he sometimes realigns and tips whether we're going to pass or run.

Q729

Legend
Damn. 6 minutes left. NYG 17-SEA 12. Setting up for another bullshit SEA win.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Also, just want to note that while Boom has done well in pass pro, he needs to watch his film after this game. When we check in and out of plays, he sometimes realigns and tips whether we're going to pass or run.

Definitely seems like Ds know our run plays....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Yeah, we're missing Whitworth in that regard. But Noteboom has exceeded even my lofty expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.