GDT: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Unbelievable. Zero production this year from Arnold but we completely forget about him? Such a terrible start guys.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now Cards are going to be confident...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm expecting K.Murray to be very aggressive today. Taking shots downfield and also scrambling. He's been hearing it from the local media on how his game has been neutered recently. This could lead to some opportunities for our D.
Or not.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Well...wtf was that. Yeah Hopkins is scary, but busted coverages because you’re scared is stupid

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
usually takes 1 drive to asses whether or not Jared slept and took his vitamins. Fingers crossed for both

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Good job Floyd if you feel face mask release it and they would have ate the flag
I don't fault him there. Murray is short. Floyd had nothing but helmet to grab there as he reached around the blocker.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They got lucky. Should have been a 3 and out. Hill or Fuller blew that coverage.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
So that's how it's going to start? Down 7-0 and I can already feel McVay is going to come out pass happy and force Goff to throw it 50+ times.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm guessing was Johnsons fault. I'm thinking safety is on their TE's and he was closest to him on the catch/

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Poor start for the defense. Boneheaded penalty kills what should have been a great start, then leaving Arnold all alone. Obviously still early. Just gotta shake it off. Would be nice if the defense returned to its form of a few weeks ago.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
We extended the drive with a penalty and then blew a coverage. We are the only team that can beat us lol

Status
Not open for further replies.