GDT: Rams at Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brady was held to 209 yrds though.
Brady was rushing his throws to avoid getting hit.
2 picks and quite a few incomplete passes show up in the win

Oh, I'm not belittling ADs efforts. Multiple passes were clearly influenced by his presence. Even when he doesnt appear on the stat sheet he changes the course of games. I just really want to see those numbers on his statline to help cement the legacy. And to statistically put Brady on his ass.

fearsomefour

Legend
Big fingers crossed related to the injury at MLB.
I like Reeder and have defended him.
Don’t want him starting week after week.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brady was held to 209 yrds though.
Brady was rushing his throws to avoid getting hit.
2 picks and quite a few incomplete passes show up in the win
1606193074610.png

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Brady cannot deal with pressure in his face.
Never has dealt with it well.
Difference with Tampa they have great down field receivers but no Welker or Edelman to bail him out with fast short throws.
Even if AD doesn't get the sacks. His presence is known.
Brady wanted nothing to do with him.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Oh, I'm not belittling ADs efforts. Multiple passes were clearly influenced by his presence. Even when he doesnt appear on the stat sheet he changes the course of games. I just really want to see those numbers on his statline to help cement the legacy. And to statistically put Brady on his ass.
I'm with ya.
I wanted to see Brady getting smeared into the ground all night.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
You mean the qb who was damn near perfect vs the blitz today? Yea the goff hate is strong.
The same dude who was trying to give the game away ya. Our defense won this game. Not goff

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
So this weekend I watched Bal vs TEN (OT game), GB vs IND (OT game), KC vs LV (Last drive game) and Rams vs Bucs. The football gods were very kind to me this weekend!

RamWoodie

Legend
Really proud of that Ram D' tonight...that secondary showed up and showed out. They shut down that run game and still manage to pressure Brady and get a sack.

Goff was impressive too. Even with 2 picks he moved around well in the pocket and bought time when he needed to and made good audibles at the LOS. That first pick was on Henderson though.

Boom did a very good job at LT...so those of you who were sweating him need to give him his props!

I was really nervous about this game so I didn't log in...I just wanted to watch it alone.

GREAT RAMS WIN!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
How about a shout out to our OL! I don’t think Goff got sacked on a night he completes 39 passes! And only one holding penalty and that was on a running play. Kudos big guys!!!

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If first half’s mattered we’d be like 4-4

nah it’s just crazy to see ppl hate on Mcvay and then love goff. Goff is a product of McVay.
Oh and just to add, I really dont think you need to put Goff down to praise McVay or vice versa. They can both be good and have faults.