GDT: Rams at Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't like being negative, but I still can't believe we ran it there with Brown. You can't do that against Brady. Aaron Donald, we need you.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
They are going to get a PI call and win it with like 10 seconds left. McVay and Goff shit the bed together again tonight. Lights too bright.

Prove me wrong, please

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Need some big D here. Strip sack gets the W and Brady loses

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I still cant believe that surrender call. If we lose this game I dont want to hear anything about anyone other than mcvay. My god.

TexasRam

Legend
Well at least we showed we can hang with these guys come playoffs and beat them if Mcvay can grow a pair

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Shouldn't of come down to this but between the lame penalties and couple bad INT's (not bashing he's played a great game) it's on our D again. Should be a 14 point game already. sigh. Heart attack pending

MachS

Hall of Fame
We deserve to lose this game after that 3rd down call honestly. Hope the defense pulls it out, but this is what Brady does. And for McVay to show that level of cowardice is honestly unbelievable. It was 3rd and 8 to go score a TD, not 3rd and 15. Im still in shock. Goff has made one bad throw/decision all game on that last pick and he doesn't want to call a pass there?