GDT: Rams at Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welp, we've had nothing for most the half on offense.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
If we lose,, McVay and Goff will be the reason. I feel bad for this D, they completely balled out.

TXRams86

The Infamous
We simply cannot close out teams. Good teams OR bad teams, this team just lets them hang around all game. The offense needs to earn their pay on this drive because they’ve been shit.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Goff choked. Had a great game then after the defense stops tom. He fumbles the snap. Then gets a delay of game, then threw an NO

MachS

Hall of Fame
This is where quality QBs show up. Especially after the terrible INT, Goff can respond like a competitor and win this game. Lets goo

Hobgoblin

Rookie
My concern with a FG drive is there is way too much time on the clock but we also have no timeouts to waste like Mcvay likes to do to not manage the clock poorly on this procession.

I also like to jump on the shut me up Jared bus.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
We still have a good chance here - just need one decent drive. Surely we're due...

That missed FG pretty big, too - kicking woes are going to cost us a game(s) eventually.

One good drive, guys - let Gay redeem himself.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
How is that even a choice. Once it's a double pass how do they get any yardage. Otherwise its' not really an illegal play. Makes no sense

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No run game equals fools gold, can’t expect your QB to never brain fart

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Bros..this is the drive of champions! This is where we make our mark. All the chips on the table! Lets FUCKING GOOOOOOO!!!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVays offense buries it’s head in the sand and pisses the lead away. Fumble , delay of game and then the int. Get your fucking head out of your ass.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
This is where quality QBs show up. Especially after the terrible INT, Goff can respond like a competitor and win this game. Lets goo
So basically if we dont win you're gonna blame goff... got it.