GDT: Rams at Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Logy

UDFA
Name
Logy
Just jumped into the thread so I don't know if this was answered earlier, but why are the Rams getting 7 points after a scoring drive instead of 6?

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Goff with stats on both sides, with that tackle (off the pick)!

MachS

Hall of Fame
Akers is such a huge weapon in the passing game been saying it for months..routes and hands like a WR. He needs to get the ball through the air much more.

Goff is also playing his best game tonight when we need it, defense needs to get another takeaway or two.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Just jumped into the thread so I don't know if this was answered earlier, but why are the Rams getting 7 points after a scoring drive instead of 6?
You’re crazy, I like you..but you’re crazy!

Psycho_X

Legend
You’d think with as much hype as they gave this crew being the first all African American they would have put together a less shitty one to showcase.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Im sure it has something to do with Mercury being in retrograde. Ive heard thats a thing. I dont know if its currently a thing. But its the only explanation I can come up with.