GDT: Rams at Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm feeling a big game for Akers today. Just a feeling. A 40+ yard run for a TD included. He's been close to busting a long distance one a few times, as has Hendo actually. The odds are going to lean in their favor one of these times.

LETS F'ING GO RAMS!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just poured...

Must pronounce before drinking. I get insane variety in my small local shop. Awesome. You can buy by the can. Easy to sample that way.

35601-B.jpg

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
With Marpet out they will need three guys to try and block Donald. Watch for Floyd to have another three or maybe four sack game.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Espn claims the Rams C is out... Are they confusing us with Tampa?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I think they mean Allen. I HOPE they mean Allen. Please dear lord let them mean Allen. He was designated inactive like 45 mins ago.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I'm guessing they think Brian Allen is our staring center. But if something just happened to Blythe, who the hell would be up?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Blythe is our center, No?

ESPN, being really stupid, is mistaking Brian Allen, our starter from last year with our starting center this year?

That or something occurred during warm ups.