GDT: Rams at Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Should have had Torbert ref the game. He's a quality ref. Booger sucks.

Jerome Boger has always been not very good that was a fumble by Brady in the end zone and the officials have been instructed not to blow their whistles regardless on plays like that, but Jerome blew his. McVay challenged, but New York couldn't figure out how to figure it out because of the inadvertent whistle so the play had to stand...Jerome is one of the worst in the NFL and those are stone cold facts.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jerome Boger has always been not very good that was a fumble by Brady in the end zone and the officials have been instructed not to blow their whistles regardless on plays like that, but Jerome blew his. McVay challenged, but New York couldn't figure out how to figure it out because of the inadvertent whistle so the play had to stand...Jerome is one of the worst in the NFL and those are stone cold facts.

Booger is incompetent. Vinobitch is an incompetent douchebag who tries to screw us. So Booger still isn't my #1 most disliked ref.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Booger is incompetent. Vinobitch is an incompetent douchebag who tries to screw us. So Booger still isn't my #1 most disliked ref.

Not mine either, but that's just because some of the others are horrendous, not because Boger is any good.

RamWoodie

Legend
With no Running game against the 3rd ranked defense in the NFL Goff puts up 30 pts, if not for a missed FG. This also, even though Mcvay goes conservative on several 3rd down calls.

If your hate and pride can't give Goff credit for what he accomplished tonight then I will not be arguing with you.

I'll spend my time with the nonbiased reasonable fans that want to celebrate this win and performance by our QB.
Don't forget...Tampa had no running game either. Before the game those picking Tampa were touting how Ro was gonna "give the Bucs a balanced attack and how the Bucs WRs were so good.

All that was true against the Panthers... but they forgot the Rams play defense also...