GAME DAY GDT - Rams at Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
I am wondering if Morris is setting up Brady today with his bend not break defense statement this week

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I am wondering if Morris is setting up Brady today with his bend not break defense statement this week
Whatever, I just want to see us smash them. We need to stay competitive on both ends of the ball…

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
The Rams know what to do. Lets git er done.

1667765234142.png

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Tutu inactive…. Does that mean McVay’s about given up on him?

RamWoodie

Legend
I'M RAMS FOREVER!!! Having said that....I don't know what to expect for this game. I do know the Rams are better than what they're showing and we're over half way through the season. That SF loss showed me this team isn't playing up to their ability. *Perhaps some players just aren't as hungry having won the SuperBowl.

I really don't know what it is but I need to see these Rams step up today and show they aren't just going through the motions but that they CAME TO PLAY!!!

GO RAMS!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since no one expects it, I cal for a Rams blowout of the Bucs.

Brady retires at halftime.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Thanks only to the Bucs, the Rams O aren’t last in the rushing rankings

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Why tutu inactive? Ugh… Is this dude ever going to have a chance to contribute or what?
Super disappointed in this. I already hated the pick, but to not actually USE him and see what he can do in just very frustrating. Especially when, he seems to get open on deep routes often and appears to have good hands. Would love to hear an explanation for this from McVay