GDT: Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
You know, some of these play designs are really nice. I'm optimistic our offense will be much improved this year.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
The Denver announcing crew loves the Rams, the color commentator is like Case Keenum's brother or something. Admittedly this is the best Keenum has looked. Coincidentally better play calling except in the red zone.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Kendricks looks much better catching the ball this year. Looks more natural catching it than he has in previous years

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Tough Defensive game! I wonder if it going to go like our last regular season game against the Broncos!?! We Won on the strength of 5 Zuerlain FG's!!

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
The Denver announcing crew loves the Rams, the color commentator is like Case Keenum's brother or something. Admittedly this is the best Keenum has looked. Coincidentally better play calling except in the red zone.
ANYTHING CAN BE BETTER THEN THE CHIEF announcing crew........I still mad about it one week later lol.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, but we are playing the defense that won a Super Bowl a few months ago...lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This might be an unpopular opinion but I still don't feel confident in Keenum as our starting QB.
Like the play calling, like his decision making but when the play needs a strong arm he doesn't have it. He's really only made 1 completion with the receiver not being wide open. He's made good decisions but there's nothing another QB couldn't do.

RamWoodie

Legend
I really just noticed that the Oline has very few starters.

On defense Ogletree is looking much better and more comfortable at MLB so far.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Sigh, come on Barron, close that. Dunno if i can stomach another year where I'm less comfortable with 3rd-and-10 than 3rd-and-1

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Illegal chop block on Brockers. Broncos OL dove into the back of his legs. What a baby door.