GDT: Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Robinson was great on the 3rd and 5 but Saffold got bent over by Von Miller.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I don't feel too bad about that sack. I mean, it's Von Miller. He can beat just about anybody.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd have to watch the replay but it looked like Saffold had Brown helping him on the inside so he should have gotten wide but Von still beat him wide.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah- blame Keenum on SaffoldSaffold lack of blocking. Saffold should have known Brown had him covered inside !!

Why not take Bennie out. He hurt his leg. Rams need to see that !! Where is Fishers support ?? Reminds me of Keenum or not calling time out when Barned shoe came off. At what point due you call a time out? ?

Yes I do remember everytime Bulger & Bradford would just call a Time out for know reason

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Keenum has to see that and step up. That wasn't even his blind side

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well Bennie is still in. I guess he is ok . He must feel Brown & Green in the back field.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Indo like the short play calls. Teams still have to respect the deep route