GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Fish has to be gone....if Kroenke extends him I quit....he has to be fired for this performance...everyone on his staff...offensively, has to go

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Fisher should have been fired after the Pittsburgh game last season. It's so heartbreaking knowing that your season is over AFTER WEEK ONE.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well I have to thank Stan Kroenke tonight. He saved me a lot of money I would have wasted on game tickets this season.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Welcome to the "Same old sorry ass Ram"s. Been seeing it for a few years now. Now it is your turn.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
#1.png
#2.jpg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If the Rams D doesnt come up with a way to counter being held they are in deep shit. If the O doesnt learn to stretch the field they are in deep shit.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow I am not sure if I wanna watch again until Fisher and OL coach and OC are fired. We suck beyond belief for the level of talent we have. Yeah I know it's just one game. But come on.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I can hardly wait for the press conference when Fisher tells us how well they practiced all week....Frankly, this display is beyond description on so many levels. If Fisher honestly thought he had a chance at 10 or more wins, he just saw the easiest opportunity go out the window. This team was begging to be beat....

Status
Not open for further replies.