GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Honestly this is sad. This is why you don't stick Goff in civilian clothes. They're going to put Mannion in for garbage time, they could have done that for Goff, but instead he's just wasting time. He's learned nothing from watching this offense. I'm not one to get too upset over sports, but the handling of Goff has been atrocious.

Psycho_X

Legend
Truly the most pathetic game I have watched in a long time. Possibly ever. And that's saying a lot for this organization.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
21-zip...

..to the freaking niners

...on MNF

...in front of the entire football watching world

...the pinnacle of embarrassment for Rams fans

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Another quality free agent in Coty Sensabaugh.
"GET THAT MAN A CONTRACT EXTENSION!"
jeff-fisher-112915-usnews-getty-ftr_104lu4o1yii4b1aikxypa196m2.jpg

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Jeff Fisher picks a no name OC and tailor makes him to run his 1980s offense. Not sure why anyone is surprised.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Holding on the TD but that's just an excuse at this point.

They have been holding from their 1st play why would they get flagged for it now? i dont know whats worse, the Rams or the officiating, but they both suck tonight thats for sure.

moonshyne

UDFA
Look how much time Gabbert has to stand in the pocket. Of course, defense may be a little gassed thanks to our offense.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Rams have to of set some sort of record for number of passes going 15 yards. Not sure there has been one all night. Not sure that's happened since the 60s.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
This might be one of the worst prime time Rams performances I have seen in 40 years, especially offensively. And thats saying something with some of the teams they fielded.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Britt had one for 22 , other then that , none over 10

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
21-zip...

..to the freaking niners

...on MNF

...in front of the entire football watching world

...the pinnacle of embarrassment for Rams fans

Nobody will be watching this boring excuse for a football game anymore, other than Rams and 49ers fans.

Sadly, the opening quarter was embarrassing enough for the entire night for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.