GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Pro Bowler
I thought Keenum was at least mediocre. I've changed my mind. He's bad. Hopefully Goff can make quick strides.
I don't care if Goff loses an arm, even his throwing arm.....he starts next week....strides be damned

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At least if it was Goff out there struggling through this we'd have a feeling he was learning and working to improve his future. Keenum clearly has no future.

moonshyne

UDFA
While Keenum sucks, I fully expected him to suck. The offensive line has been without question the most disappointing group of the night. They are getting whipped.
Absolutely. Not sure the great Steve Young could succeed with this OL.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
All of those off season changes , our offense looks identical to last year's. Is there any deep routes in the playbook??

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Can I change my 6 or 7 win season to 5 or 6?

Thank goodness we'll have Fisher and his team back next season. :death:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I have to admit. It's time to put Mannion in. He could work some magic. Who knows at this point.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Seriously what the fuck?!? No one ever challenges the middle of the field. This wonderful D will get wasted this year. Same with Gurley and the bad part is I don't know when you throw in Goff?! This line is trash in the middle. Barnes and Brown look terrible and Saffold won't last. I'm glad I get to see the fire in person though! Gonna enjoy the tailgates and our 1 Seahawk win this year.

Ellard80

Legend
keenum has not "carpe diem" his chance to be a starter in the nfl.

Deer in headlights at the moment.

JRobinson

MiLB
While Keenum sucks, I fully expected him to suck. The offensive line has been without question the most disappointing group of the night. They are getting whipped.

What? No they are not. SF is run blitzing every 1st and 2nd down. On third down, Keenum is indecisive and inaccurate.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I said it last year and over and over again this year . Keenum is not any good . Period

Status
Not open for further replies.