GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athos

Legend
Keenum ain't tall enough. Throws to guys well covered. Tip balls.

Can't see WRs cuz he's short as shit.

And predictable.

Lucky not to be down 21-0, 24-0, or even 28-0.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Maybe another time... I'm too nauseated to watch more right now...I'll glance in the 2nd half...Maybe if I check out for a while it will get them some mojo going...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Did the Rams ride a bus up to San Francisco earlier today? Just saying.

Ellard80

Legend
Keenum has been bad but I doubt Mannion or Goff would do much better.

Our offensive line is getting no push and making no holes. The QB has no time. And Britt is our only WR who can get open. Same old, same old.

Maybe... but keenum isn't the answer... that's why they drafted someone #1.

if were going to suck might as well let him try.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Keenum ain't tall enough. Throws to guys well covered. Tip balls.

Can't see WRs cuz he's short as crap.

And predictable.

Lucky not to be down 21-0, 24-0, or even 28-0.
seems to not be an issue with Brees...Flutie...Wilson....long list ....maybe it's his talent, and not his size...

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
This reminds me of the Minnesota game a couple of years ago in our opener. Just plain flat sloppy play.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Keenum has been bad but I doubt Mannion or Goff would do much better.

Our offensive line is getting no push and making no holes. The QB has no time. And Britt is our only WR who can get open. Same old, same old.

I don't know, it could make a difference if the play calling wasn't so bad. We've not run any play action roll outs, not one screen. Everything is predictable. If half of us arm chair QB's know it's coming I'm pretty sure the pro's do.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
The real bad thing is we don't even have a draft pick to look forward to this year if we continue this shit.

We HAVE to be good this year and it's not looking too promising right now. Typical Fisher slow start. I've had enough of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.