GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I know this team can play better than this....lets go Rams!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow was not expecting our defense to fall asleep, they need to wake up quick

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
D needs to wake the fuck up and Keenum must throw something long just to show he can. Not the start I expected.

Ellard80

Legend
This happens to your defense when your offense is dogshit with a no talent QB and 3 yd passes.

That was a horrible 1st quarter... but why i would expect anything else under fisher is beyond me.

I guess i thought they would be good because they are on hard knocks...

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
You know I'm not a basher of the coaches or the players-But I keep going back to the 1st episode of hard knocks where Fisher had the 7-9 rant and said, I know what I'm doing. I honestly don't know if he does anymore. We always seems sluggish and unprepared the first game. We look overmatched right now. sigh.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Maybe this will be a wake up call. Minnesota got smacked by the Niners last year on opening night, they almost made it to the NFC Championship game.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
8 months since we last played. Had the worst pass offense last year and now 8 months later we roll out the same playbook and expect different results.

7-9 bull rap great job coaches

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
It just amazes me that Fisher and the offensive staff never seem to learn anything ... they keep trying the same basic concepts over and over again, thinking this time it will work. smh ...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hey, you can't say Fisher was wrong. This isn't 7-9 crap. It's much worse so far.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
OK, that stupid play by SF is going to change things. Watch this TD drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.