GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athos

Legend
Same horizontal crap. And two horrible passes by Keenum that drive, the second being a dumb idea not to realize Austin was going to get blown up on that screen.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
It's probably good Tavon dropped it so he didn't lose 5 yards with the whole defense crowding the line.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm still uncomfortable with the offense...but that's just the first drive. Let's see how they adjust.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Worst nightmare 1st series..D gave them underneath stuff, very, very hard to drive the length of the field like that...Rsms D needs to answer...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, that looked way too familiar. I hope the butterflies are gone now for the O.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not to worry it's the preseason... er, man ok... never mind. Not the preseason. I mean to say we're just getting started.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Same horizontal crap. And two horrible passes by Keenum that drive, the second being a dumb idea not to realize Austin was going to get blown up on that screen.
He had zero other options and less than 2 seconds to get rid of it.
Gotta watch what's happening on defense too.

Dolpho

UDFA
Y'all need to stop losing your minds after one drive, one drop by Austin and one high throw.

Cry babies.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
A little holding going on already uncalled of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.