GDT(Preseason Style): Rams at Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
Davis, WTF was that?
lol.
That. Was. Awful.
Jimenez Cricket, knock on wood...Sam needs to be healthy the whole year and beyond. Saw bad decision making by Davis today so far, but he had a couple of good passes. It's the head, not the arm.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So who wants to road trip with me out to Cleveland and watch me beat the shit out of Kosar?
Because, quite frankly, I've had enough of his fucking mouth.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
DR RAM filling in some blanks:
I thought Ogletree froze a little in coverage, but he really covered some space, as did McDonald. They need more experience, but the talent is clearly evident.

I can only watch the ESPN Gamecast of the game so I'm reserving judgement until I read some good ROD write ups of the game.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
X said:
So who wants to road trip with me out to Cleveland and watch me beat the shyte out of Kosar?
Because, quite frankly, I've had enough of his freaking mouth.

Dude, sign me the freak up. I had NO idea Kosar was such a super douche. Unreal.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Hope the refs get better at calling penalties like the one they missed on Stacy getting a helmet to helmet. Sheesh!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
bwdenverram said:
TK42-RAM said:
I can't get a feed how are we looking ?? Scoreboard doesn't look too flash.

Defense hasn't been good but I'm not worried. Very vanilla.
Offense-Sam looked really good as did givens. Didn't see much else from starting unit.

Pead fumbled but also had a nice run.

Hard to say first game. I will say this, from what we've seen in practice and game one, if Sam gets hurts we are in real trouble at QB..Austin doesn't look good.

thx -- early days yet , hopefully Austin can improve

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
bwdenverram said:
X said:
So who wants to road trip with me out to Cleveland and watch me beat the shyte out of Kosar?

Dude, sign me the freak up. I had NO idea Kosar was such a super douche. Unreal.

Me too!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
X said:

Hahaha I'm down to watch that shit lol

he used to play for the Browns so that's why he keeps running his mouth anytime we make any mistake.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Listening to JL being interviewed by Softi on the sidelines makes me feel better. JL said, no game plan, need to improve on angles and tackling. I bet we see a much different defense next week. JL said defense has too much pride and very high expectations.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
MontanaRamsFan said:
Listening to JL being interviewed by Softi on the sidelines makes me feel better. JL said, no game plan, need to improve on angles and tackling. I bet we see a much different defense next week. JL said defense has too much pride and very high expectations.

Yeah, if this was regular season I have no worries about our D.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bwdenverram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

Clearly, the Browns had a different philosophy in this game.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
DR RAM said:
bwdenverram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

Clearly, the Browns had a different philosophy in this game.

Yup. And if you ask Kosar they are superbowl bound.
I mean I would of liked them to play better but too much talent to worry about it game 1.