GAME DAY GDT - Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I hate being negative against our team but jesus we look about as soft as you get on both sides of the ball. No pass rush

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Takk with zero contain discipline imagine that.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
What are we giving up per carry so far? Frustrating game so far. I think all us keep thinking that this year's Rams will wake up and suddenly look like last year's version. Not sure that is going to happen. Too many injuries, too much player attrition, and maybe a Super Bowl hangover as well.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to believe we are this bad. At home against a 1-4 that just fired their head coach. Wow.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He’s got everyone running around, decoys and fake this n that. The Panthers just hand it off left tackle and get something positive.

I’m frustrated with McV’s attack this year. Get hats on defenders and get 5 yards

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Crazy that penalty wasn't called and thanks Panthers for not going for it

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
It's early of course, but man I can't help but wonder why they look so lax on both sides of the field.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Henderson was dragging the pile earlier. Just go 12 personnel and run the ball.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Need to see some players and coaches getting pissed. This Mr Nice Guy bullshit needs to stop. When's the last time we saw McVay getting pissed at a ref or ANY kind of emotion? (Other than celebrating a TD and trying to be bff's with the players)