GDT: NFC Championship - Buccaneers at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Brady getting it done on 3rd downs

Made it look easy!

What ya got GB!
Just shows you how important the OL is. Up until that sack nobody has gotten close to him.

McVay hopefully sees that a pocket QB can succeed if he has a f##king pocket!

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FIRST DOWN!

Nice throw on the move Rodgers!

And another to Adams!

Come on Packers!!!!

TXRams86

The Infamous
Just shows you how important the OL is. Up until that sack nobody has gotten close to him.

McVay hopefully sees that a pocket QB can succeed if he has a f##king pocket!
We're also talking about Tom Brady who, as much as it pains me to say, is one of the most cerebral QBs the NFL has ever seen.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
COME THE FUCK ON!!!!!!!

LET'S GO PACK!!!!!

What a throw by Rodgers. Took some balls to go deep on 3rd and 3, and not just pick up the first with a safer throw.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams chose not to blitz heavy despite no Donald last week and paid for it all day. I didn't like the defensive gameplan at all a week ago. With no superman up front, Rams should have sold out on either the run or getting Rodgers off his spots. Rams played it all straight up and didn't try to take any one thing away IMO.

Q729

Legend
Just curse the football gods for dealing us a bad hand at the wrong time. Coulda been had...

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Rams chose not to blitz heavy despite no Donald last week and paid for it all day. I didn't like the defensive gameplan at all a week ago. With no superman up front, Rams should have sold out on either the run or getting Rodgers off his spots. Rams played it all straight up and didn't try to take any one thing away IMO.

Rodgers arguably gets the ball out so quick - and that certainly seemed to be the gameplan last week for GB - that blitzing arguably just exposes you elsewhere. But we should have at least tried a few. Our 4 man front was generating nothing. Staley is a professional. I trust he was all in and we just got beaten by a better team. But the NFL really needs to ban interviewing coaching candidates while they are still in playoff contention.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I don't recall a SINGLE blitz called last week.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Wow, look what a vertical passing game gets you.

Edit: And before I hear the "offensive line" argument, Brady slid away from pressure perfectly on that throw to Godwin.