GDT: NFC Championship - Buccaneers at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well that is unfortunate, the cheating asshole beat the smug asshole. So Goff beats Brady, Rodgers beats Goff and Brady beats Rodgers. Life in the NFL.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
10 Super Bowls! He also threw 3 straight TDs in the first half, those count too. 10 Super Bowls. Let that sink in. I watch sports to see greatness. Love him or hate him, he is great.
Disagree. Most fortunate player, but he was bailed out by the defense in both the divisional and championship games.
and my god, what a dumbass coaching move by LaFleur. Add it to the Carroll blunder and Quinn’s lack of understanding of clock management

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
McCarthy at least got them to SB. LaFleur prevented them from going.
I still can’t believe how dumb he was to kick the FG
McVay has made a lot of foolish mistakes as well. Just saying man it would be stupid to fire someone for just this one time, besides you can’t win a game when you got puppetmasters pulling the strings favoring for Brady to advance.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Disagree. Most fortunate player, but he was bailed out by the defense in both the divisional and championship games.
and my god, what a dumbass coaching move by LaFleur. Add it to the Carroll blunder and Quinn’s lack of understanding of clock management
Oh how the script would be flipped if it was Goff but that's none of my business. :whistle:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
3 straight INT in the 2nd half of NFC championship game?

No kidding. Did Brady suck God's DNA rifle or something?

How many other QB's could get lucky enough to go to GB in January, throw three picks in the 2nd half with Aaron Rodgers taking snaps for the Packers and still come out with a win? Even when he shits the bed or is mediocre, somehow he lucks out.

Don't tell me he isn't lucky. How many other QBs get away with what he got away with today?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
10 Super Bowls! He also threw 3 straight TDs in the first half, those count too. 10 Super Bowls. Let that sink in. I watch sports to see greatness. Love him or hate him, he is great.

Hell no.

"He" won two off the foot of a kicker.

One over an opponents QB vomiting in the middle of a game.

And "he" won the others due to two epic chokes and one off a defense.

Fuck him. Greatest my ass.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Anyone else pissed how GB plays an A+ game on defense against us and then shits the bed against the Bucs? They picked it up in the second half, but that first half was ugly.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Luckiest, by far.

Not saying he's not a great QB. But Jesus tits, he has so benefitted from opponents incompetence. And today, he completely shit the bed in the 2nd half and Green Bay's offense suddenly became inept.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

There are so many ifs and buts for all SB runs. If Tyree doesn’t catch a ball in his face mask there is a perfect season. You can do that all day for some many players. Dude has won 6 SBs and not always with good surrounding casts. He has been to 10 now and played in 14 Conferences championships. Call him fortunate if you like, but you should take a moment to appreciate what you are seeing. You likely will never see it again. Hope that didn’t come off wrong....not telling you how to feel or anything lol. He has been so consistent and I guess he is fortunate because he continues to put himself in a position to be fortunate. The results are really hard to dispute.

Q729

Legend
Anyone else pissed how GB plays an A+ game on defense against us and then shits the bed against the Bucs? They picked it up in the second half, but that first half was ugly.
Well to be fair, they knew what they were getting into from earlier in the season. Matchups are fuckers sometimes.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
No kidding. Did Brady suck God's DNA rifle or something?

How many other QB's could get lucky enough to go to GB in January, throw three picks in the 2nd half with Aaron Rodgers taking snaps for the Packers and still come out with a win? Even when he shits the bed or is mediocre, somehow he lucks out.

Don't tell me he isn't lucky. How many other QBs get away with what he got away with today?

no other QB could do it because they are not as good. Luck is the residue of hard work, right? Lol

Q729

Legend
There are so many ifs and buts for all SB runs. If Tyree doesn’t catch a ball in his face mask there is a perfect season. You can do that all day for some many players. Dude has won 6 SBs and not always with good surrounding casts. He has been to 10 now and played in 14 Conferences championships. Call him fortunate if you like, but you should take a moment to appreciate what you are seeing. You likely will never see it again. Hope that didn’t come off wrong....not telling you how to feel or anything lol. He has been so consistent and I guess he is fortunate because he continues to put himself in a position to be fortunate. The results are really hard to dispute.
I sure hope I don't see that again. All the bullshit luck is infuriating. Insufferable. And that poor sportsmanship. Happy fun guy probably doesn't throw that TD pass to Brees' kid if he loses last weekend.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Tyree play was on a second down, how do we know they don’t convert?
Brady is the most fortunate player in history. No idea how he get so lucky. Poor sport, caught cheating, dumps preggo girlfriend etc etc and the media hangs on his every word. Incredible

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I sure hope I don't see that again. All the bullshit luck is infuriating. Insufferable. And that poor sportsmanship. Happy fun guy probably doesn't throw that TD pass to Brees' kid if he loses last weekend.
You kidding? He doesn’t even shake Brees hand if he loses last week

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Hell no.

"He" won two off the foot of a kicker.

One over an opponents QB vomiting in the middle of a game.

And "he" won the others due to two epic chokes and one off a defense.

Wow, I guess none of his Championships are because of him or the 4 SB MVPs. The fact he never puked like McNabb should not be held against him lol

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
no other QB could do it because they are not as good. Luck is the residue of hard work, right? Lol

Not like this. No, just no.

Again, he played like dogshit in the 2nd half today and pretty much negated his own first half. And yet suddenly Rodgers and the Packers O looks like doofuses after two of three 2nd half Brady picks. That has nothing to do with his skill at all.

Not saying he's not a great QB. But I am definitely saying he is by far (and it's not even close) they luckiest. I've seen plenty of QBs with more physical talent, plenty with as much mental talent and as much heart who just never got the breaks he did.

Great QB and luckiest ever are not mutually exclusive.