GDT: Lions at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
It'd be nice to see us go 8-8, since now it seems we'll probably win this game. 4-12 or 8-8. It kills me the idea of winning a meaningless game (or two) like this if we don't finish this season strong with 4 wins in a row. Makes me wonder why we haven't looked like this several weeks ago (although I know Foles has been anything but good). Isn't it interesting to see the D suddenly play really well when our offense can do actually SOMETHING? My goodness.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Is it just me, or does the D look improved with Tru in and Jenkins out? I love me some JJ, but man...

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I hope this is just Boras proving he is a competent OC, and these are the immediate improved results. It's possible! The optimist in me is exicted about it!

The pessimist in me says that Boras is average at best and this is just the team playing better after a coach was fired - which often happens. We are going to go on a run, Fisher will get us to his usual .500 finish, the offense will regress back to its usual self in short order, and all we will have accomplished with a late season run is (a) missing out on a QB due to hurting our draft position and (b) keeping a mediocre coaching staff in place instead of pursuing upgrades during the off season.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Was that number 10 for Donald ?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Ram is exciting! This is what they were SUPPOSE to look like! This Lions team is a pretty hot team right now, too.

I guess this is our Saints game for the year. :LOL:

Hopefully we slobber knock SEA in THEIR house!!!!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Is it just me, or does the D look improved with Tru in and Jenkins out? I love me some JJ, but man...

Yea, it's hard to quantify though. I think the game plan is a bigger factor than one person being out.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
Not true. D improved because the O is getting down, having time of attack. Look at the D in past games they look so tried in the 4th. Look at them today.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If i'm T.Austin i'm hiding a red challenge flag in my uni so i can throw it at the officials for my TD celebration when they finally let him get one.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Donald, Gurley, Austin... Our young players on display!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It'd be nice to see us go 8-8, since now it seems we'll probably win this game. 4-12 or 8-8. It kills me the idea of winning a meaningless game (or two) like this if we don't finish this season strong with 4 wins in a row. Makes me wonder why we haven't looked like this several weeks ago (although I know Foles has been anything but good). Isn't it interesting to see the D suddenly play really well when our offense can do actually SOMETHING? My goodness.

A 4 game winning streak to end this season and a 20 game winning streak going into the playoffs next season. My Christmas wish.