GDT: Dallas v Detroit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I would be going nuts right now if I were a Detroit fan. The refs raped them out of points when they picked up the flag and then they just allowed a hold which led to the Dallas td.

exactly they coulda sealed the game on that drive or even if they only got a fg they'd only need a fg to win it on this drive

Big Willie

Starter
In all fairness, this whole game is a sham. First they overturn Suh's suspension... The the refs overturn one of the good calls they made.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow. Detroit dodges bullet on that fumble.

Goat could now be that Cowboy.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It's not a conspiracy in my book. Instead, typical game changing influence and incompetence by officials.

Disgusting.

Not a conspiracy guy by any stretch of the imagination but what I've seen this season has made me wonder. That horrible non-call by the refs and then a borderline pass interference call against the Lions almost immediately after changed the whole flow of the game and causes me to think there's more than incompetence by the refs afoot here. Btw I don't give a damn about the Lions but I do enjoy rooting on underdog teams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh man. Megatron was open down the sidelines there and Stafford never looked his way.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Oh well, great game too bad with that one call.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Not a conspiracy guy by any stretch of the imagination but what I've seen this season has made me wonder. That horrible non-call by the refs and then a borderline pass interference call against the Lions almost immediately after changed the whole flow of the game and causes me to think there's more than incompetence by the refs afoot here. Btw I don't give a damn about the Lions but I do enjoy rooting on underdog teams.
welcome to the dark side

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Was thinking Detroit should have used a TO there. Too critical of a play.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
What's with all the batted down balls against Stafford? He's 6'3" for goodness sake.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
When the Rams finally make postseason can Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk be the announcers?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Watching jerry and his fat friends celebrate their "victory" makes me want to puke. I hope the NFL lost a bunch of fans and $ today. Total horseshit.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Now THAT is what you call a good football game AFC.

Good defense, good offense, someone gets fucked over by the refs, and then the other team wins because of it. This is REAL football boys. Get with the program.

Last edited: