GDT: Cowboys at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think i saw we have 250 total yards? If so that's not good.
Our Ones against their Ones, beat them...even with 5 fumbles. Our defense looks better even without Donald.

1st Team went out after just two series..

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Two other players who have played well tonight:
Wichmann at RG & LG
Eldrenkamp at C

rdw

Pro Bowler
Has Rogers played much? Saw him targeted by Mannion once but the pass was batted away.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dallas 3rd string qb Rush was the most impressive qb tonight. That's not good

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That would be in the top 5 of total yards for 2016 @Mojo Ram ;)
Exactly. You just made my point. I'm not trying to bitch. I just don't see a better offense out there at this point then what we saw in 2016 preseason. Looks sloppy and yards are hard to come by....not to mention TD's.

The D looks soft too.

I expected more. I'll get over it.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Didnt want to jinx it, but McVay has done in 2 weeks of TC what JF couldnt do in 5 seasons. Penalties on the Rams are not a frequent end to the play.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Exactly. You just made my point. I'm not trying to bitch. I just don't see a better offense out there at this point then what we saw in 2016 preseason. Looks sloppy and yards are hard to come by....not to mention TD's.

We had our 1st team in for what 6 offensive plays? Hardly worth worrying about at this point.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

The D looks soft too.

I feel you brother.. It is a sore feeling because we fall in the category off......................
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIJAAAAJDkzY2IxNWRhLTYxN2MtNDNjMy1hYmVkLTcwZDM5ZDZjNmQyNw.png