GDT: Chargers at Rams - Preseason Game 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah dude. And I am really excited about 50. Jones is serious about ball and he'll be starting sooner than later IMO.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Question about preseason game with Chargers. Did they game plan at all? Is everything they have been doing in camp in preparatory what they’d do in that game? Or do they just throw something together based on who is available and hope it doesn’t stink too bad?

I expect the second game to get a more normal week of prep but then what are the 1’s doing? They have to be peeping for week 1 right?

Tano

Legend
Lmfao that’s so crazy! I didn’t even see that drink thrown on him! I always see tons of fights at Rams games I’ve been to! AZ is really bad

Who do you think you are @Tano ? Let’s let Bill Billicheat give us his outstanding wisdom

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSNxWU4jmOK/?utm_medium=copy_link

:laugh4: :laugh4:

Anyways being serious now, if Kiser had a daughter and if Reeder had a son and they both were hooked up and had a baby and we drafted him and signed him to a 15 year contract in 2055 we’d be doing pretty well! :laugh4:

It’s true Reeder has limitations but this is why the last 2 plus years I been advocating for a decent draft pick at ILB. There was some pretty damned decent to good ones in the 3-5 rounds the last 2 years and still nothing. Hell I’d love to pick up that ex Shithawks LB KJ Wright. Is he an All Pro? No, but compared to what we have he’s pretty damned reliable and isn’t so drastic in his limitations and attributes. He’d be solid in this defense.

He’s still unsigned. I wonder if his contract demands are outrageous?

Well we did draft Earnest Jones last year in the 3rd round. Let's hope he will be like Laurinitas was in his first few years.