GDT: Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Silver linings-

this team may have needed an ass kicking - and they got one

it’s a short week

it wasn’t just one phase, everyone sucked, players, coaches, offense, defense, special teams.

Turducken

Starter
Remember when we pounded Seattle in their house in Mcvays's first season? That's what this game is for AZ.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thursday will be "whack a mole" part 2. Wilson is gonna love watching film of what murray did to the rams today.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well, I guess it was a trap game, after all.
Trap game insinuates the Cards aren't good though. They are good. This was more of a divisional car wreck where one team breaks.

Our defense simply could not contain or stop him. That was a beating.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
Very sad performance obviously... not shocked at the loss, i am shocked at the soft ass defense. Hopefully its something they can get straightened out. Otherwise this is gonna be long season on the defensive side of the ball. McVay maybe should have run the ball more but with the defensive effort it wouldn’t have mattered. On to Thursday.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
All of a sudden, the best player in the NFL, AD, seems like a severely overpaid JAG.
He has been invisible this game. I wonder if the threat of Murray running has slowed him just a bit today. Some uncertainty? I don't know.

RamWoodie

Legend
Just goes to show...TURNOVERS will kill ya. Then you have a quick turnaround to Seattle.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
All of a sudden, the best player in the NFL, AD, seems like a severely overpaid JAG.

I haven’t seen many people say this. It makes me sad to think about. AD said himself before the season that he feels his age now. It’s possible that we have seen his best. He’s one of my all-time favorite players. But he just hasn’t been the same so far this year. He’s still an elite level defensive tackle. But I keep waiting for that game-changing play.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
When Stafford is bad, he is as bad as Goff ever got. Let's hope he doesn't have many bad games in him.
yes, Stafford was bad.. but that's ALL on the coach.. They should have called more running plays to keep the game close when the redbirds were scoring TD's and we were missing FG

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Welp, Murray Mvp and Kingsbury coach of the year until something changes.

We heard the same here last week.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Im pissed too but he’s right-Goff played really well against them every time. Cards are just a plain better team now though.
Then maybe you two should get a hotel or something.

fearsomefour

Legend
He has been invisible this game. I wonder if the threat of Murray running has slowed him just a bit today. Some uncertainty? I don't know.
Well it did nothing to stop the OLB from constantly crashing in and giving up contain.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
13 more games at least after this! Bad game and Kupp got physically beat to hell today. I'm sore just watching him.