GDT: Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Need a RAMS winning blowout by the end of the 3rd. Have to head to a freakin NFL FOOTBALL SUNDAY wedding around the start of the 4th. How inconsiderate of the bride and groom.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hey Ramball, i hear they're giving away free barrells of oil at Newport Beach. did you get any?
Destroy Oil Spill GIF by Barbara Pozzi
business lake GIF

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Need a RAMS winning blowout by the end of the 3rd. Have to head to a freakin NFL FOOTBALL SUNDAY wedding around the start of the 4th. How inconsiderate of the bride and groom.

Keep the game on your phone. If Stafford throws a game winning TD at the end at the same time they ask if anyone here has any reason why these two should not be wed, jump and and say "FUCK YEAH!!!"

jap

Legend
Time to take sole possession of the NFC West. NFC supremacy to follow later on. NFL supremacy still later on.

RamWoodie

Legend
1. I had fellowship with the Saints, (that's mean I've been to church for those unfamiliar)

2. My WNBA team, The Chicago Sky, has just gone up 2-1 in their series beat The Connecticut Sun 86-83.

Now the Rams can make my day complete with a big win over The Cards.

I think the media has played this game up like the Cards are ready. I DON THINK SO!!!

Ok...Murray is playing well...and yes...on any given day they have enough to beat the Rams. However, the fact is THE RAMS ARE THE BETTER TEAM. So let's not go overboard.

The Ram offense has gotten much deserved attention...BUT...today is RAM D' DAY!!! That's right...the Ram defense is gonna be a CARDINAL HEADACHE!!!

i'm calling the Rams to win this 33-20.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Brycen Hopkins is inactive every week. I have a feeling if we have to cut someone from the active roster to bring on another player, he's going to be gone.

RamWoodie

Legend
My mood is Higbee...and Higbee has been playing well....BUT...there's another Ram TE that we haven't heard from so far....JOHNNY MUNDT.

Expect a Mundt sighting today...JUST BECAUSE...:laugh4: