GDT: Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams77

Starter
I really really really think McVay is trying to sabotage this season on purpose. I dunno maybe he got in a fight with Kroenke and wants to get fired

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
iu

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Now that thats out of his system, McVay should dial up a bomb. Show some confidence in the kid while Zona won't see it coming.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Run for 10 and then let’s go empty set. Mind boggling
Go Pack

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I had read that SoFi was going to be able to bring an elite experience to the at home viewer with the camera technology they installed in the stadium.

This is the first game I've really noticed them showing it off.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol McVay is a POS for going empty backfield from his own 10 with a backup in his first snap.
That's what my old man said. He was like "Would it kill McVay to call a play action or something"

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I’m sorry but McVay is a bonehead sometimes. He should let Wolford either roll out and run or have a dump off option to get his feet wet. Terrible play call for a guy that has never thrown a real game pass in the NFL.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Just let it go in end zone Calais