GDT: Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m sure someone answered this but I haven’t seen it. How/why is this NFC game in CBS and opposite on Fox?!? It’s weird

The two channels are probably splitting the two playoff must-win games (CHI/GB and LAR/ARI).

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
And our gunners consistently are late getting down the field.

Bonamego has really been the head of a regressing special teams.

Kind of makes me wonder if special teams had more restrictions on it's practices due to it using players across multiple units on the team. (LB, CB, RB, WR, OL, DL,)

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I’m sure someone answered this but I haven’t seen it. How/why is this NFC game in CBS and opposite on Fox?!? It’s weird

They trade a few games a year or a game a week. I can't remember which.

…..

Legend
I disagree. We've been moving the ball well. Just need to finish drives.
I agree with your disagree.

we are making plays, Im not pissed at the offense at all. But we do need to get red zone issues worked out.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The "Wolf" may not be going legend, but, what a fun first half of offense by the QB. The guy has heart and brass balls. Go Rams!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ya it’s almost like we have the best overall defense in the NFL this year or something. Just thought the attempted told ya so while losing in an essential playoff game was distasteful and awkward

That fits because it felt like arguing against your favorite teams league best NFL defense as being elite was awkward and distasteful.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
IF we go on to win this game, and Wolford plays quite well, and Goff is healthy next week ........ Who will start?

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1609715003582.png

…..

Legend
Prections for the 2nd half anyone?

I predict a Wolford TD pass. He’s a baller.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Doug Flutie comparison is looking to be a good one so far. Some nice mobility some average to bad throws. Hoping for a better 2nd half.

DrRage46

Rookie
Name
DrRage46
Can't wait to see how wolf does the rest if this game.Hope the jitters are out and he really comes out on fire.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Memento you made the comment in another thread that Calais has proven himself at KR and I've yet to see it from him. One nice return and a bunch of mediocre to bad ones.