GDT: Bucs at Washington 8pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
WFT young QB has some brass ones, kinda like him so far

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Ya he's got some big ones for sure

Q729

Legend
I mean nevermind he's been in the league for 5 or so years. He was fun to watch back in the FCS.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I think I mentioned Heinicke in one of my mock drafts (although @jrry32 probably got there first.) He's proving that he can be a solid backup in this league. I'm not sure you trust him as a starter, but he's going to be in this league for a while with that performance.

Q729

Legend
Ouch. Like when I saw him before with Carolina and the Vikings. Durability.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think I mentioned Heinicke in one of my mock drafts (although @jrry32 probably got there first.) He's proving that he can be a solid backup in this league. I'm not sure you trust him as a starter, but he's going to be in this league for a while with that performance.

I was a big fan of him when he was at Old Dominion. Fuck the Bucs for injuring him. He was fun to watch.